Hello to all of our wonderful Residents at Creek Ridge and Pleasant Terrace Apartments! Here you will find some helpful information to make your time with us as simple and enjoyable as possible! Below are a couple contacts you may find useful:
KUB: 865-524-2911 KUB
Comcast: 1-(800) 934-6489 Internet, TV, Phone, Smart Home and Security - Xfinity
USPS: Welcome | USPS
Rotec Carpet Cleaning: 865-591-4089 HOME | Roteccarpetcleaning
Having a Resident Services account will provide you online access to:
Access your account by visiting www.RentCafe.com or by downloading the app to your phone.
To place a non-emergency maintenance request, you may call or text us at 865-291-9016, submit a request using RENTCafé, or click the "Submit Work Order" feature under the Resident menu.
Emergency Maintenance: Emergency Maintenance is available 24/7. If you have an after-hours maintenance emergency, please call 865-291-9016 and select the "Emergency Maintenance" prompt from the voice message menu.
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. You have a 6 day grace period before you are charged a $50.00 late fee. Late payments must be paid online through RENTCafé, or by money order.
We accept Credit, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, or Personal Checks. No Cash. You may drop your rent in the Rent Drop Box located at the office, pay over the phone with a card, or pay online through RENTCafé.
The Leasing Office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm
No grills of any type are permitted.
Monthly pest control is provided through Bentley Pest Services. The schedule is below:
1st Thursday: 101-132 & 501-520
2nd Thursday: Apartments 1-29
3rd Thursday: 201-217 & 301-326
4th Thursday: Apartments 30-57
Could you use an extra $100? We will give you a $100 credit towards your rent for referring someone to our community!
Contact the office for details.
HOURS: Open Daily – 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Hours are subject to weather conditions and management discretion.
Pool access is extended only to those named as Tenant or Registered Occupant at Creek Ridge Apartments. All guests must be accompanied by a Tenant or Registered Occupant.
Parents are required to monitor and caution their children to observe all rules and to obey instructions of all employees. Any failure to comply with the rules shall be considered sufficient cause for any action deemed necessary by the management, including the barring of violators from the use of the pool area.
The Rules and Regulations, which are listed below, are for the protection and benefit of all to ensure safe and sanitary operation of the pool and the facilities. Your cooperation in abiding by these rules will afford pleasant relaxation and recreation for all concerned.
1. All persons using the pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility, as Creek Ridge Apartments does not assume responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
2. Members will be held responsible for all actions of their guests, and the cost of any property damage will be charged to the same.
3. All persons must use the facility in conformance with all rules and regulations. Any person may be banned from the pool or pool area at the discretion of management or its employees for violation of rules and regulations, or for any other reason, which in his/her judgment constitutes a hazard to others, to management and/or the property.
4. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – Swim at own risk.
5. All persons must wear appropriate bathing attire when using the pool facility.
6. Children 15 years old and under are not permitted in the pool area unless accompanied by a parent.
7. Babies of diaper age must wear swimmies (not disposals or cloth).
8. No animals allowed in or around the pool area.
9. Alcoholic beverages or beverages in glass containers may not be brought into the pool area.
10. Running, ball playing, rough play and conduct not conducive to safety are prohibited in the pool area.
11. Residents are limited to TWO GUESTS per apartment and the adult resident MUST be with the guests at all times while in or around the pool area.
12. Smoking is prohibited inside the pool.